Abandoned Yorkshire is an upcoming photography exhibition at the Left Bank gallery in Leeds;
Something of a new one for me. It’s rare that I do much to exhibit my photography, but after seeing this I decided I would make some submissions. I had a bit of a trawl through my flickr page and have come up with some of my favourite images of the last few years. I wanted to submit images of a few different sites as well hoping that some of them will be lesser displayed. A couple of these have been demolised now and in the case of the Grosvenor demolition is underway.
- Monckton Coke Works – Royston nr Barnsley.
- Firbeck Hall – Rotherham.
- Redmires pump house – Sheffield.
- Firth Vickers – Sheffield.
- The Grosvenor Hotel – Sheffield.
I have posted on some of these before;